SEND YOUR ENQUIRY
C/ C++ Training
Visual MediaAcademy offers Six Weeks Industrial/Summer Training in C & C++ to the students who are pursuing their B.Tech, BCA and MCA. The training program is also applicable to those students who have already pursued the mentioned degrees but want to explore more. The course has been designed as per the industry requirement and standards. The students get exposure to programming. It offers implicit steps to basic and advanced level of android phones application with cover testing terminals.
Our professionals are highly skilled to give hands on training and practice to the mobile application development smart phones
Industrial Training in C & C++ is a modular 6 weeks course, regularized over 5 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and exclusively includes practical sessions. The course curriculum of Industrial Training in C & C++ comprises:
- Introduction to C
- Control statements
- Arrays and strings
- Introduction to C++
- Object-oriented programming
- Overview of Inheritance
Why you should learn C++?
- With the use of C++ in development of modern games, operating systems, browsers, and much more, it is safe to say that C++ is irreplaceable.
- Since, C++ is a middle level language, you will write code that interacts directly with the internal hardware of the computer.
- Github, the leading open source collaboration platform, has over 600,000 repositories for C++ alone.
- Likewise, with over 400,000 C++ questions asked on StackOverflow, the number one Q&A platform for developers, more than 60% questions have been answered.
- C++ developers can expect an average of yearly $100,000 salary with over 7,700 jobs advertised every month.