BEST FASHION DESIGNING COURSES IN CHANDIGARH
Fashion CAD is innovative approach to the fashion industry . As per this purpose we visual media team provides the best software for the fashion CAD in Chandigarh . In twelve months course we introduce the new software that are regarding with pattern making and 3D softwares to customize the design that suits to each client and industry
Fashion illustrations good ways of showing an item of clothing by a designer. Illustrations have played a crucial part since the evolution of fashion designing and in the various sectors serving on educating about illustration.
Fashion designers attempt to design clothes which are functional as well as aesthetically pleasing. They consider who is likely to wear a garment and the situations in which it will be worn.
The fabric-forming process or fabrication method contributes to fabric appearance, texture, and its suitability for end use.
Drafting is typically combined with pattern making, which helps give designers an idea of how the final look will turn out. Several experienced designers and sewers depend on the implementation of this technique to ensure the perfect garment.
Pattern grading is necessary for a designer to make garments for a fashion line which can be donned by people of different body types.
Draping for fashion design is the process of positioning and pinning fabric on a dress form to develop the structure of a garment design.
Fashion Designing softwares
Adobe Photoshop is a graphics designing application software, in which you can edit photos, create art, and many etc.
Corel Draw which needs to be practiced very, very diligently as it is used pretty consistently world-wide in designing images.
Adobe Flash is a deprecated multimedia software platform used for production of animations, rich Internet applications.
Gerber Technology provides innovative solutions to customers in various industries including fashion
Optitex, the leading provider of integrated 2D CAD and 3D digital product solutions for the textile industry
Machine embroidery is an embroidery process whereby a sewing machine or embroidery machine is used to create patterns on textiles.
MODULE 1–FASHION ILLUSTRATION
- Basic Block Figure
- Balance, Proportion And Rhythm
- Steps to form a figure without a grid
- Movement in figure
- Draping Concepts
- Stylished Posses
MODULE 2– PATTERN MAKING AND DRAFTING
- Size Measurement Analysis
- Drafting of Basic Patterns
- Flat Paper Pattern Making
- Sleeve block & Variations
- Introduction to Pattern Cutting
- Color Patterns
MODULE 3–BASIC DESIGN IDEA AND COLOUR HARMONY
- Color Theory and Classification
- Principles of Designs
- Color & Value
- Line, Shape & Space
- Creativity & The Design Process
MODULE 4– TEXTILE SCIENCE
- Major Segments of Textile Science
- General Properties of Textile Science
- Yarn Manufacture, Structure and Process
- Classification of Natural & Man Made Fibers
- Process of Drafting
MODULE 5–GARMENT CONSTRUCTION
- Binding and Facing
- Taking Measurements
- Principle Methods of Drafting
- Principles of Pattern Cutting
- Paper Pattern of Garments
- Stitch Classification
MODULE 6 – PROJECT WORK
- Designer dress using any two elements and two principles of designs with matching accessories and related concept for fashion show