SEND YOUR ENQUIRY
FASHION DESIGNING IN CAD (6 MONTH)
Visual Media Academy provides best Fashion Designing CAD Course in Chandigarh. The course introduces to students the basic technologies that have revolutionized fashion design and opened up new avenues to explore for fashion design enthusiasts.
Fashion illustrations good ways of showing an item of clothing by a designer. Illustrations have played a crucial part since the evolution of fashion designing and in the various sectors serving on educating about illustration.
Fashion designers attempt to design clothes which are functional as well as aesthetically pleasing. They consider who is likely to wear a garment and the situations in which it will be worn.
The fabric-forming process or fabrication method contributes to fabric appearance, texture, and its suitability for end use.
Drafting is typically combined with pattern making, which helps give designers an idea of how the final look will turn out. Several experienced designers and sewers depend on the implementation of this technique to ensure the perfect garment.
Pattern grading is necessary for a designer to make garments for a fashion line which can be donned by people of different body types.
Draping for fashion design is the process of positioning and pinning fabric on a dress form to develop the structure of a garment design.
Scope of Fashion Designing
- Garment and Textile Export houses and design and make apparel, including accessories like jewelry and footwear that appeal the buyers and meet their specific design requirements.
- Television and Film Industry: With so many mythological serials and movies coming up, their is a rise in the demand for fashion designers in this sector. They design garments for the actors as per the demand of the role.
- Retail Chains- Fashion Designers often tie up with retail chains to make customer pleasing garments that are put at all locations of the retail brand.
- Freelancer– Fashion designers open their own stores/boutique studios where they design apparel based on the needs and the taste of their customers.
- Faculty of College/ School- Experienced fashion designers may join as faculty members in institutes that offer courses in this field so that they can share their expertise and knowledge with the budding fashion designers in order to train them better.
Fashion Designing softwares
Adobe Photoshop is a graphics designing application software, in which you can edit photos, create art, and many etc.
Corel Draw which needs to be practiced very, very diligently as it is used pretty consistently world-wide in designing images.
Adobe Flash is a deprecated multimedia software platform used for production of animations, rich Internet applications.
MODULE 1 – COREL DRAW
- Vector Graphics Editor
- Color Theory
- Silhouette Detailing
- Fabric Scanning
- Block Figures
- Stylized Complex Figures ( Female, Male, kids)
- 2D garment Draping on nude figures
- Complex features
- Illusion bodice & Sleeves
- Stylized vector hairstyles
- Shade Cards
- Vector based intricate motifs and Designs
- Traditional prints and stitches
- Specification Sheets
- Vector based 2D accessory Designing
MODULE 2 – PHOTOSHOP
- Modification in designs
- Variations in Design
- Creating Self designed Prints and textures
- Nude Figures Highlighting
- Inspiration Board/Mood board/Design Board
- Numerous Modification in Graphic based Garment
- Attractive sheet presentations
MODULE 3- DIGITAL FASHION PRO
- Creating Technical Sketches
- Garment, Accessories, Template Description
- Making Stitch lines
- Adding Trims
- Accessories Templates
- Various Stylized effects on Garment
MODULE 4 – ADOBE FLASH
- Making an attractive presentation using Adobe Flash.
- Develop Impressive portfolio