SEND YOUR ENQUIRY
Java is adaptable, well-organized, superb in platform portability, and security so it is the most efficient language as compare to others.Java is used for developing any type of application like Web Applications, Desktop Applications, Mobile Applications Java. Also it is used to develop programs for different embedded systems and even Gaming consoles. Even in android application development java is required. Java is a language which exists in a wide range of devices, computers and networks. Java applets are small Java applications which can be downloaded from a Web server and run on your computer by a Java-compatible Web browser.
Adobe Photoshop is a graphics designing application software, in which you can edit photos, create art, and many etc.
Corel Draw which needs to be practiced very, very diligently as it is used pretty consistently world-wide in designing images.
Adobe Illustrator is a program used by both artists and graphic designers to create vector images which use in print and digital form.
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications.
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is the language for describing the presentation of Web pages, including colors, layout, and fonts.
WordPress is, by far, the most popular open source Content Management System (CMS), used by approximately 75 million websites.
Also it is called Front-end-framework. Bootstrap is a collection of tools for creating a websites and web applications.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC is a web design and development application that combines a visual design surface known as Live View.
Why Industrial Training in Java
- Developing Android Applications using Java
- Learning Big Data / Hadoop which is written in Java
- Programming for Cloud using Google App Engine
- Overview about Course, IT Industry, job roles in IT.
Basics of Programming , SDLC
- HTML, CSS, JS, web programming basics
- Algorithms overivew, OOPS concepts
- Database – RDBMS concepts
- Small Application on HTML, JS and CSS
Core JAVA Training
- Basics, JVM, JRE, JDK
- Classes and Objects
- Packages and JAVA libraries
- Input Output Stream
- Garbage Collection
- Multithreading and Concurrency
- JAVA Beans
- Assignment on JAVA basic concepts
- Installation and setup. Eclipse and Netbeans IDEs overview
- keywords, control statements, expressions, access modifiers, arrays
- Inheritance and Objects
- Exception Handling
- File Handling
- Numbers and String Handling
- Inner Classes
- JAVA Language Packages
- New in JDK latest version – 7
Database and JDBC
- Database basic concepts
- Database Tools – SQL Server , Oracle
- Normalization of Database
- JDBC overivew
- Demo to connect to DB using JDBC
- Assignments on JDBC
- ER Modeling
- Writing queries in SQL – Select, Insert, Update, Delete operations
- Complex queires in database
- Various JDBC drivers
- JAVA Swings Basics
- Containers, Layouts, Components (Controls)
- Various layout managers
- General Purpose container – Panel, scroll pane, split pane, tabbed pane, tool bar
- Basic Controls – button, combo, list, menu, slider, snipper, text field
- Swing application development in Netbeans and Eclipse
- Various top level containers- JFrame, JDialog, Applets
- Top level containers – Applet, dialog, frame
- Special purpose containers – Internal frame, Layered Frame, Root Pane
- Assignments in JAVA Swings
JSP and Servlets
- Servlets Overivew
- Demo servlet
- JSP architecture and container
- JSP V/S Servlets
- Directives, Actions and Tags
- JSP cookies and sessions
- Accessing beans in JSP
- Custom Tags in JSP
- Assignments in JSP
- Servlets continued
- JSP Overview
- JSP Page life cycle
- JSP model architectures
- JSP Implicit objects
- DB access in JSP
- Error handling in JSP
- Expression language in JSP
- MVC, using config files in project, handling date in JSP, file uploading, email sending, XML handling, security, globalization
- XML and XML Parsing
- Generics and Annotation
- Web Services, AJAX
- Introduction to Struts Framework
- Explain the development of a simple Struts application step by step.
- EJBs overivew
- Assignments on Structs
- To introduce Struts Framework Architecture, Framework’s constituents and Struts application flow.
- Structs Build in actions
- Structs resouce files
- EJBs details
- Spring Core
- Spring MVC
- Spring DAO
- Spring Framework Project
- Software Testing overview, various types if testing
- Automation Testing concepts
- Manual testing concepts
- Performance Testing concepts
- Presentation skills, team management
- Group discussion, Personality Improvement skills
- Client interaction skills
JAVA TRAINING PROJECT
- PROJECT as per industry standard
- Mock Interview
Who Can Join Java Training?
Java is suitable to any graduate who wants to settle in IT industry. Visual Media Academy is best place suitable to learn Java in a best environment in chandigarh. Just graduate back ground is enough to start. Visual Media is the best institute in Chandigarh. If you are Graduate with BCA, BTech, MCA, MTech, BSc. IT, Msc. IT etc will get more advantage by choosing Java as a career.
Job opportunities after Java Training
Java is one of the most popular programming languages in India and across the world. In day today life, everyone wants their business to be automated and distributed over the internet. The World is becoming smarter and internet reaches even to remote areas. Java is a secured, simple, distributed and easy to use application. Because of these features Java has become one of the most demanding and accessible programme in several companies for their business functioning. Visual Media provides best platfrom to those who are looking further in Java. Live projects in Java provide you real working experience and exposure in Java. Visual Media Academy is the best institute for Java provides live projects for enhancement in your skills.
SEND YOUR ENQUIRY
BEST JAVA TRAINING IN CHANDIGARH
Visual Media Academy provides java training in Chandigarh along with detailed knowledge with basics in core and advance Java. Various frameworks like hibernate, Struts, Spring are used in advance java. We use Java as one of the most popular programming languages in today’s life.
Java is one of the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) language which is taught in one of the best training institute in Chandigarh i.e. Visual Media Academy in Chandigarh. It was designed of the C++ language, but it is simple and easy to use than C++ and an object-oriented programming model. Advanced java is specialization in domain, networking, web and data base handling. Visual Media Academy brings expert knowledge and experience packaged together for designing the course content suiting the current industry needs. Our training program will provide you in-depth knowledge and the necessary flip between the College Study and Industry Requirements.