Pro Engineer (PRO-E) training in Chandigarh
The latest version allows for better validation as well as verification techniques. It even gives a better optimization of manufacturing tools and factory equipment uses the latest version of Pro E to the optimum level to produce the best possible designs from the software. The designs are completely detailed, economical, and developed meeting every requirement of the client. The new version is even about 20 times faster, and provides many enhanced features as compared to older versions. There are very few engineers in the world that can effectively use this tool to produce best designs. PTC Creo, formerly known as Pro/ENGINEER, is a 3D CAD/CAM/CAE feature-based, associative solid modeling software. … It was created by Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC) and was the first of its kind to market.
- Parametric / Feature based Modelling Concept
- Supported file formats
- Starting CATIA Customization of workbench & entering a workbench
- General commands & keyboard shortcuts
- Entering the Sketcher workbench Toolbars
- Workbench, Standard, Sketch tools , Profile, Operation, Constraint , View , Properties
- Extra toolbars like Visualization, Select, User selection Filter Customization & options
- Common toolbars like standard, view, workbench, select Sketcher toolbar
- Sketch-based features
- Common toolbars Constraints Assembly features Measure.
- Transformation features
- Page setup & customization Layout & templates
- Dress-up features
- Top-down & Bottom-up assembly design approach.
- Geometry creation & modification, Tools
- Generating views & Generate BOM, Generate dimension Dress-up Dimensioning Annotations
Wireframes & Surface Designs
- Wireframe toolbar
- Surface-Based Features Toolbar
- Surface & solids interaction Part Design